A Strength Training Program For Serious Results
What if the gym wasn't intimidating, confusing or a constant source of frustration?
What if you had the tools to step into the gym with confidence every single time?
I've worked with hundreds of clients over my career ranging from high performance athletes to retirees looking to improve their quality of life. Regardless of the client's age, previous training experience or goals the two most important pieces to ensure results are:
- Mastery of the fundamentals
Most training programs and workout classes emphasize effort and complexity. Go as hard as you can for an hour doing advanced lifts regardless of your skill level.
This style of training leads to two things: injuries and burnout. It is unsustainable and ineffective.
If you are serious about getting results with a program that respects your time and your body, this is that program. It's a result of building hundreds of programs for beginners and realizing that the best results come from emphasizing a handful of core concepts.
In addition to a 12 week strength training program you will learn:
- How to structure a training program
- How many days per week you should workout
- What are the most important exercises
- How do you keep yourself safe from injury
- The best way to consistently make progress
The course is broken out into bite- sized modules that work alongside your 12 week program. It is designed so every time you step into the gym you do so with confidence knowing you are following a plan that will lead to massive results.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to set effective goals
- The fundamental movements that form the foundation of any good training program
- How to progress
- How to prepare for a great training session
- How to get the most out of each workout
- Which exercises will get you the best results.
- How to avoid common technique errors
- Variations and adaptations for different abilities and body types
- A 12 week program to guide your new training journey
After you complete this course you will be confident and focused when you go to the gym, making it easier to stay consistent with your training so you see real, lasting results.